Created in 1984, the Colorado Speech-Language-Hearing (CSH) Foundation is a philanthropic, 501(c)3 public nonprofit organization. The foundation assists the speech-language-hearing profession and its consumers by providing educational opportunities for speech-language pathologists and audiologists, supporting research, and direct assistance to people with communication disorders.
Goals of the Foundation
The goal of the CSH Foundation is to promote an improved quality of life for children and adults with communication disorders.
CSH Foundation News
Sponsorship Opportunity with the CSHF
The Colorado Speech-Language-Hearing Foundation (CSHF) and the Colorado Speech-Language-Hearing Association (CSHA) invite you to partner with us in our t-shirt campaign. CSHF and CSHA are independent professional organizations dedicated to representing the interests of Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists (SLPs), as well as increasing public awareness of the vital role the professions play in changing the lives of individuals with speech, language, and hearing disorders. The CSHF/CSHA t-shirts will be one such tool for increasing public awareness of the organizations.
In return for your generous donation, your company’s logo will be prominently displayed on the t-shirt, as described below. The t-shirts will be worn by CSHF/CSHA members throughout the state at a plethora of diverse events, including the March of Dimes Walk, Avon Walk for Cancer, Susan G. Komen Denver Race for the Cure, CSHA at the Ballpark, CSHA at community concerts, and CSHA membership meetings. Furthermore, your contributions will be tax-deductible.
Sponsorship levels exist to match every budget and are reserved on a first-come basis. The sponsorship levels and subsequent benefit are listed below.
Gold Sponsor ($250.00) – Large version of your company logo prominently displayed directly below the CSHF logo
Silver Sponsor ($125.00) – Medium version of your company logo below the Gold Sponsors
Bronze Sponsor ($75.00) – Your company name (no logo) listed below the Silver Sponsors
Recent achievements of the Foundation have included:
- Six graduate level scholarships to assist in education of Colorado students in speech-pathology and audiology.
- One professional grant awarded to a working professional to begin a summer camp for school age children with dysfluent speech.
- Ten honorariums for speakers at the annual speech-language and hearing convention for families and professional enrichment.
- Co-sponsorship with CSHA of numerous workshops, including the May 1999 Spring meeting on “Use of the Internet in Speech Pathology and Audiology,” including communication, research, and creation of materials.
The Foundation’s fund raising activities have included:
- Educational opportunities through workshops provided to professionals in areas such as voice disorders, oral-motor speech problems, and educational audiology. The workshop speakers have given generously of their time and talent.
- Raffles, social activities, and networking activities.
- Private donations from individuals used as memorial contributions, professional recognition awards and direct contributions.
How You Can Help
Donations of time and money are vital to continuing the foundation’s success. Tax deductible contributions to the Foundation may be sent to the following address:
Colorado Speech-Language-Hearing Foundation
c/o Kim Murza
700 McKnight Park Drive, Suite 708
Pittsburgh, PA 15237
Your contribution may be in the form of:
- Recognition for an achievement or professional contribution
- A memorial
- An honorarium
- A personal gift
Remember that the Foundation is a tax exempt organization under 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code and, as such, contributions are deductible to the extent provided by Section 170 of the Code.