CSHA members include speech-language pathologists and audiologists that work in a variety of settings throughout Colorado. CSHA also welcomes future professionals and speech-language pathology assistants.
Membership in CSHA supports:
- State-level advocacy for our professions: CSHA actively monitors legislative issues and activities that directly affect the practice of audiology and speech-language pathology in all settings.
- CE Events hosted in Colorado: CSHA hosts nationally recognized speakers at the annual spring and fall conferences which allow clinicians an opportunity to obtain continuing education units without leaving Colorado.
- Communication to members on important issues: CSHA members receive timely email communication about issues that directly affect them professionally.
- Volunteer and networking opportunities: CSHA provides a platform to bring together Colorado speech pathologists and audiologists.
CSHA Membership Benefits include:
- Listing in CSHA’s Online Services Provider Directory
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Annual 2-Day Multi-Track Conference
- Quarterly CSHA Newsletter
- Eligibility for CSH Foundation Special Studies Grants
- Membership Directory
- Timely email communication about professional issues and events
- Coffee Talk education events
- Answers to Technical Questions
- Information Source for Consumers